Why the Erection Rehab Site Was Created.
As sexual health professionals and practitioners, from time to time, our patients reported being prescribed treatment plans by non-sexual health professionals (such as urologists, gynaecologists and general practitioners) that required the use of certain devices and products aimed at promoting sexual health and adjustment.
What we found was that:
- Patients were often buying the wrong equipment; poorly constructed, and frequently inappropriate for their intended use.
- In order to procure such prescribed devices, patients were often directed towards visiting sex shops. The advice provided by poorly trained and service indifferent sales staff in such establishments was often either non-existent, inappropriate or outright incorrect. Even when people managed to buy the appropriately suited equipment, the advice that they received with regards to correct usage and or handling within conventional and non-traditional sexual practices was often non-existent.
The result… frustration leading to expensive purchases that never get used.
In contrast, many products you will find on this site, come with live specialist instruction and advice, provided one on one by a qualified sexual health profession.
Our website has been designed and is operated by qualified sexual health professionals that offer total professionally enforced discretion and confidentially.
This allows customers to avoid embarrassment, and use products correctly, safely and within ways most likely to lead to sexual enjoyment and partner acceptance.
We stand by each product that we sell.
We have selected each of the following products because:
- We consider them to be appropriate for the purposes of allowing for sexual recovery and enhancement following treatments for cancer.
- Each are capable at providing the user with pleasure, as well as erotic, sensual, fun and fulfilment.
- Each are constructed using quality medical grade materials and are "Phthalate free". (Phthalates that have been linked to the development of diabetes and infertility as well as posing health risks to women are pregnant or breastfeeding.) All lubricants that we sell have been dermatologically tested, free of synthetic colours and scents and are approved for use with latex condoms. Sexual health practitioners recommend these products as a mean of supporting the natural lubrication of the vaginal skin/mucous membrane.
This website is not a substitute for professional sexual instruction or therapy
For individuals and couples experiencing sexual dissatisfaction or difficulties, please note that this website is not a substitute for therapy. Each device offered is meant be used as an aid towards increasing levels of sexual vitality and enjoyment.
These are the same devices that professionally trained sex therapists will recommend for use in order to increase and or enhance sexual skills and to overcome sex related challenges. Should you feel as though help from sexual health professional could be of value to you, please feel free to contact our office on (02) 8065 6762 for a referral.